Friday, October 4, 2019

On last one for the road

Hit the road today for my last run before a long work trip.  Hope to get some runs in on my trip but I'm assuming my mileage will be reduced.  Probably good timing for some rest and recovery.

For today though:

6.01 miles
45:52
7:38 pace

This was a slightly over easy run.  Never pushed too hard but just tried to keep a good pace.

Temp this morning was 42F!  This was huge.  I actually felt cold but after the first mile it really helped the perceived effort.

Mile Splits, 7:55, 7:47, 7:46, 7:27, 7:30, 7:15

Tried to keep the same effort the whole way but the pace just kept creeping down as I warmed up.  

Last mile included some hard surges...  kind of built in strides really except I never stopped running.  

Adding in a 4.26 mile recovery run yesterday made for another 30+ mile week...  back to back on the 30 mile weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment