Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Week 2 of the Weight Loss Challenge

A week after the first weigh-in we returned to the gym for our weekly update. I stacked on so much weight last week that I knew that I was in for a big weight loss... in fact I didn't want it to be too extreme so I made sure to drink a bunch of water right before I was scheduled to weigh in... and the results.

Week 0 (Nov 2nd): 179.4 lbs, 22.4% body fat, 30 BMI
Week 1 (Nov 9th): 173.6 lbs 20.2% body fat, 28.9 BMI

a 3.25% weight loss for the week and a 3.25% total weight loss... not a bad start really, especially if the 2% body fat loss were really true (which I question since I still don't trust the measurement device).


Also in a more running related note I actually got 6 miles in yesterday... It was 2 miles run, 1 mile walk, 1.5 mile run, 1 mile walk, 1.5 mile run, .5 mile walk, 1 mile run... although I had to stop and walk to keep my ITB from flaring up it was still nice just to get that much time on my feet... not sure how the interval running compares to running non-stop but I'm really hoping that getting the milage in anyway I can will ultimately help me preserve my fitness. Also since I've been doing all this running on a treadmill (booooo!!!!) I've been taking full advantage of the incline setting. Yesterdays run/walk was all performed between 2%-5% incline so hopefully I'll come off the back side of this injury with tons of leg strength!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the guide. this information help me my store online medicine website How to seo.

    ReplyDelete