Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Easy 4.5 miles plus more Settlers Days photos

1 hour on the bike yesterday.

4.5 mile run today at 8:24 pace.

Legs felt pretty lethargic today  and overall just didn't feel great.  Today is an easy day after long run on Sunday and "long" bike on Monday so nothing I'm concerned about.

I didn't use my inhaler today and although I wasn't wheezing, I do wonder how much effect it has on my breathing.

Unrelated, I dug up some more of the race photos of the Old Settlers Day run so I could analyze and document my legendary kick...  Always loved a fast finish to the point of being willing to go easy during the last mile to save some energy for the kick...  maybe not the optimal strategy but all in good fun!

               Me in the background, even with the woman in green and 40 feet behind the kid in orange
        Me in the catching up to the kid in orange
      Me passing the kid in orange.  

No comments:

Post a Comment