Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Halfway there

183 days into 2020... 183 days to go.

At the beginning of the year I set some goals and so far I'm on a good pace to meet them.

I'm at 52% for my pull-up/chin-up goal of 5000 and accomplished 18 straight chin ups this morning.

I'm also at 52% for my push-up/bench goal.

I'm at 53% for my stretch running goal of 2020 miles and 68% for my original goal of 1560 miles.

I've lost close to 10 lbs on the year as I slowly but steadily work down to racing weight.

Covid 19 has put a damper on my goal of running 10 races this year, but not racing has allowed me to be fully dedicated and consistent with my training.

With everything going on this year, I've been incredibly lucky.  I'm in better shape than I've been in many years, I still have a job, everyone is healthy and we're doing alright.

Hope to hang in there and keep putting in work so I can rise to new limits when we finally come out of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment