Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Word Verification

Totally running unrelated, but is anyone else as amused as I am about the "word verification" you are sometimes required to enter when you comment on someone elses blog... For some reason I really get a kick out of the random "words" that blogger comes up with, so I started appending the word to the bottom of my comments.

Also have you ever tried clicking the "handicap" icon which is next to the "word verification" box which is put there for the visually impared? I have and let me tell you, it's kind of creepy. Sounds like a message conveyed by a "spirit energy" communicating from the "other side"... you know, the kind of thing you would hear on one of those paranormal shows on A&E or in a Nicholas Cage movie.

2 comments:

  1. Great Post man, albeit non running related. I always thought the same thing however. And some of the words (almost words) are great. I am going to start a definition of runners words on my site that is going to be humerus and good. Hope the weather isnt ripping you apart. Take care. Gotta go so I can check out the handicap thing you are talking about. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've had to listen to the "numbers" being read to me a couple times when the word wouldn't show up for some reason. definitely freaky.

    most of the time i just get random combinations of letters :-/

    "conve"

    ReplyDelete