Monday, February 10, 2020

Week 6 in Review

Breakthrough performance at my half-marathon this weekend!

Feeling accomplished but sore... need to stick with the plan and build off this training block without getting hurt.  Just keep telling myself that.

Race report to follow... for now:

Yearly goal progress:
GOALS:
1.  1560 miles run:  210.53 for the year (35 miles ahead of pace)
2.  5000 Pull ups: 592        (32 ahead of pace)
3.  5000 Pushups/Bench:   637 (77 ahead pace)
4.  50 hour stationary bike:  5 hour  (on paceish)
5.  Diet:  Diet has fallen off a bit with my taper for the half and the half weekend.  Still haven't totally lost it either though and have been maintaining some semblance of control.  I think I'm ready to refocus for the rest of February...  I'll try to make it to my birthday weekend with minimal slip-ups.
6.  12500
Steps a day:  601 days and counting... 17,437 per day for the year 

7. 10 Races this year:  Had this goal set but didn't start officially tracking it til now since I just ran my first race over the weekend.  Set a goal to run at least 10 races this year since races are fun but I have trouble pulling the trigger and actually doing any... 9 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment