Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Feeling better Wednesday

I got a good night sleep last night... finally.  Got the kids to bed relatively early and got myself into bed not too long after 9.

I planned to do 5 on the treadmill today but wound up doing 6 over 49:08 at a 8:11 pace.  Started out at 6.8 MPH and bumped it up to eventually running 7.6.  Average HR was 134 for the run.  Stride felt normal and the run was just easy.

Maybe yesterday's run recalibrated me to the treadmill or maybe sleep and slightly reduced mileage over the last couple days is helping me recover from my fatigue.

Also, I busted out 2 sets of 50 pushups today which put me over the edge...  I'm now at 5021 pushups/bench for the year.  did the first 50 nice and slow and really felt it in my core.  

One goal done... 3 more to go.  Still need 81 more pull ups and 42.8 more miles.  

No comments:

Post a Comment