Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Back in the saddle

 Monday I was hobbling around.

Tuesday I was starting to walk more normally, but still was in pain.

Today, I'm finally starting to feel almost normal again.  I could run up the stairs and the muscle soreness is mostly gone.  Still a bit in the ligaments and tendons but nothing alarming.

I even got in 35 minutes on the bike today.  First stationary biking in almost 5 months.  Low intensity but had the HR in the 120s and got a good sweat going.  

Only concern right now is a nerve in my back is hurting.  It's the same place that I was hurt 10 years ago... it never really healed I don't think but it hasn't been this aggravated in a long time.  I'm planning on ignoring it for now and hoping it goes away :)

2021 Goals Update

1. 10,000 pushups:  7655 on pace for 9769.   I have really lost steam on these marathon runners and pushups are like cats and water I guess.  I keep thinking I can easily catch up but I probably should start actually catching up before I'm pumping out 2000 pushups on New Years eve.

2. 7500 10,000 pulls ups: 7837 on pace for 10001. Still on pace here.  I'm always just barely getting these in as I rush out the door in the morning but I'm still getting them in.  Maybe pull ups in the morning and pushups before bed?

326 Hours on the Bike:   19:31  Finally moved the needle forward on this.  I'm thinking I'll be on the bike quite a bit more over the next month so I should see some progress and meet this goal. 

4. 2021 miles: 2000 miles right now.  Hope start getting a few miles in pretty soon and reach the 2021 goal next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment