Friday, October 29, 2021

Just about time to get back to it

 It's been a good recovery October since my marathon and I've only run 37 miles since.  Had a 3 day streak on Saturday, Sunday, Monday going but then I travelled for work and took 3 days off before getting back on the treadmill today for 6.26 miles.  Today's run was kind of a struggle but I got through it.

Got a race pamphlet in the mail today though for a 4 mile Turkey Trot on November 21st.  It's a vicious course with a huge long uphill and downhill segment.  I ran it in 2019 but it was cancelled in 2020 so I've been anxious to run it again to see how I've improved.  

So I got 3 weeks to get back into a bit of shape.  I feel like my bodies ready to start training again and I'm definitely ready mentally.  We'll see how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment