Thursday, March 4, 2010

Word Verification of the Day

As I've mentioned before I have an excessive infatuation with the “Word Verification” feature on blogger (the fake word that you have to type in order to post a comment). An infatuation so excessive that it’s warranted me to write not one but now two posts completely dedicated to the phenomenon… At this rate expect to see a weekly column dedicated to “Word Verification” with in the month (Wordy Wednesdays seems to fit the unwritten guidelines of a blogger weekly reoccurring column), followed by an entire blog dedicated to the “Word Verification” feature by the end of the month.

For now though I’ll just focus on the post at hand.

Today, while signing up for Razz’s “Global Warming, my Ass!* 6.66 Mile Run” I happened upon a “word” that left a particularly foul taste in my mouth.

That word: teobagr

Not quite sure what a teobagr is but I’m pretty sure it has something to do with when you drink too much during a college party and pass out on the couch (not that I would know anything about that).

Anyway, just had to share.

*The views expressed in this race title are the views of the race director, Razz and do not neccesarily reflect the views or policies of the author of "Rise of a Champion"

1 comment:

  1. Very cool post. Best wishes in the 6.66 virtual race. yeah, those word verification thingies are something else. I had a good one the other day (scummbar) lol. Take care.

    ReplyDelete