Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Back on the treadmill

Really though I might get outside today as the temperature felt bearable as I opened the back sliding glass door this morning to let my dog out.

But 30 minutes later when it finally started getting light outside it was raining!  Fuck Winter!!!

So I changed into shorts and got on the treadmill and wound up running a pretty decent session.

7.19 miles
1:00:03 duration
8:21 pace

Started off at 8:49 pace, then 8:34 pace, then 8:20 pace, and finally 8:00 pace.

Started off with the plan to run 4...  Then I kind of got in a zone and my treadmill stat addiction took over.  As I got to 4 I decided why not 5.  Which then was why not 6.  Which then became why not a 10K...  at which point I figured a even 7 could work which then lead to might as well make it an hour long run.

Was still feeling the 13 on Sunday slightly but worked it off once I got moving.  Feel like my legs are really starting to absorb the miles better.

Do have some ITB tightness on the right side also my knees have been sore/creaky for the last month.  Kind of worried about the knees but they're mostly just a nuisance.  I'm thinking it's time for new shoes though.

No comments:

Post a Comment