Friday, September 10, 2021

Back on pace

 Easy run today...  5.33 miles in 45 minutes (8:26 pace).  The weather is finally cool but now I'm running around tired all the time from the mileage.  Just need to make it about 9 more days to the taper!

Not to tired to prevent me from knocking out 60 more pushups and 60 more pullups (3 sets of 20)...  Yep, I can just go ahead and do 20 pullups whenever I want at this point.  I'm not going to say that it's easy, but it's not that hard either.  At this point, I feel like pullups are this secret talent that I'll never get to use.  Maybe one day I'll get lucky and find myself hanging on the edge of a cliff and will have to pull myself up to save myself.

Anyway, with the 60 more pullups I'm officially back on pace for the year (on pace for 10013.7 to be exact)... for now anyway.


2 comments:

  1. Something told me just to check my old blog out, and low and behold I look to the right of all the ones I follow, and its new content. Looks like you are doing well man. Keep it up. Ill be back to catch up on some reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I started back running again a couple years ago and looking back at old blog posts were good inspiration and 10years later, really my only training record I had so I figured I'd start blogging again for my future self to look back on.

      Delete