Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Today was a good day

 With about a 50 minute window between Olympic finals, I had a tight window to get in my run.  A cool temperature just below 60 degrees didn't hurt my efforts either...  and most importantly I actually felt really darn good after yesterdays speedwork.  I don't know what it is but sometimes I actually feel better after running fast...  less hip pain and more overall life in my legs... not quite sure.

First 4 miles 7:21, 7:14, 7:20, 7:16.  Kept the turn over quick with a slight push to the pace but overall effort was easy... fast but relaxed.

Started to push it harder the 5th mile (thinking this would be my last) 6:52.  Then continued on for one additional mile 6:32 pace.  

Final stats:

6.01 miles
42:40
7:06 pace

Garmin was impressed anyway... new high score!



No comments:

Post a Comment