Wednesday, March 9, 2022

7+ PLUS OUTDOORS

 Back outside today.  It's getting light out by about 6 am right now which means that after this weekend it will be getting light out at 7 am (fucking daylight saving time!)  Racing on Saturday.  Forecast shows 10 degrees at race time.  That sounds awful but I'll treat it like an experience.  Will make sure I get good and warmed up before hand!  No planning on doing much tapering... will just show up and see how it goes.  

Bigger target is the upcoming River 2 River Relay.  It's 8 runners covering 80 miles over 3 legs each (about 10 miles total per runner).  Right now our team is down a runner so I volunteered to cover, meaning I'll run 6 legs, totaling 20 miles.  Should be okay but it means I really need to get my long run back up.  

I got 14 on Sunday so I'm thinking 16, 12, 16, 18 on the next 4 Sundays.




No comments:

Post a Comment