Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Out for delivery

The replacement front roller for my treadmill is out for delivery!  With temperatures in the single digits and below for the next 2 weeks, its not a moment to soon.   I hope to god it's the part I need!

In the meantime I've been maintaining fitness by biking.  8 out of 9 days on the bike in February including another hour on the bike today.  The biking has become noticeably easier after having a bit of consistency.  
Also, have been struggling to get my 12500 daily steps in.  Lots of pacing around in the basement👎… Still meeting my goals though and still no days off in 2021 so far.  

I am really sick of this winter and all this base training.  I know base training doesn't have to be slow and easy but there's only so much I can do on the bike and even the treadmill... even a hard tempo run on the treadmill seems hard to quantify in terms of what it would mean on the road.


No comments:

Post a Comment