Thursday, April 1, 2021

An April Fool

I woke up today not exactly feeling it.  I seriously considered taking a day off.  Instead I got on the treadmill and started running at 7 mph pace.  After a mile I bumped it up to 7.5 mph pace.  7 miles in I bumped it to 7.7 mph.  9 miles in I decided to go for 10.  I ran a couple 10 milers mid week back in December but this is the first time since that.  Plenty of 9 milers but there's something about double digits.

Final stats: 
10 miles
1:19:18 
7:55 pace

I didn't get off the treadmill til close to 7:30 so it didn't provide much time to get any pushups or pull ups in.  I did get in a single set of 24 pulls ups on my way out the door though.  I'm not 100% sure but I'm going to call this a new PR.

Looking out the window, it was light by around 6:15 this morning.   A couple more days of cold and then it should warm up and then I should be off the treadmills for about good by next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment