Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Better than last year

6 miles into today's 7 miler on the treadmill I officially breached last years mileage total.  I am now at 2069.75 miles on the year (versus last years 2068.36).   Average pace of 7:54 (versus last years 7:58).

I've gotten into my groove on the treadmill which each run feeling more and more natural.  

I did a about 3 minutes of 8% grade at a 7:40 pace... that was enough of that.  Did another mile at 7:19 pace.  Mostly kept the grade between 0 and 1 and the pace between 8:30 and 7:40.

Averaged 7:50 pace for todays 7 miles.  Really was just having fun with it for the most part.

Was considering getting an actual workout in this week but I think I'll just keep it steady, sneaking in a few quick jaunts of speed or grade and then push it a bit more next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment