Wednesday, January 13, 2021

9 more miles

A bit early to rise again and 9 more miles logged on the treadmill.  A bit faster today then yesterday.

Started at 6.8 MPH and bumped it up .1 mph at each successive mile: 6.9, 7.0. 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 7.5, 7.0

HR was in the mid 140s and got over 150. My HR monitor has been on the fritz as of late but I think overall it's still giving me reasonable data.  I feel like this HR is too high for how slow I'm going but probably just a sign of accumulating fatigue.

I'm starting to get that not so fresh feeling in my legs.  Probably to be expected with the bump in mileage. Nothing wrong with tired legs but still want to make sure I don't over do it.  I'd like to get through this week and then maybe look at a step down week... at this rate 45 mile week would be a stepdown so shouldn't be an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment