Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Catch up post

First off... 60 mile week!  First one ever.  And I'm not even that beat up plus I'm feeling fitter than ever. I'll give the treadmill one thing... it certainly helps me keep the pace easy!

Weekend weather was shitty so I was on the treadmill Saturday and Sunday.  I really just don't want to run on snow or ice.  No need to slip and get hurt when I have a treadmill.  The one issue with that is my long run.  My treadmill is limited to 99 minutes... and I have a thing about stopping and then restarting (I'll need to get over that).  I stopped and restarted this weekend to get in 13.17 on Sunday but it totally killed my momentum.  It was a good workout overall though, and I ran mile 11 and 12 at 6:40 pace.  Overall I averaged 7:45 pace for 13.17 miles.

Other then that I ran 9 on Saturday at 8:35 pace and 9 today at 8:41 pace.

So right now I'm feeling pretty darn good.  A couple small niggles but nothing too serious... my left foot started  hurting when I got up in the middle of the night last night.  Kind of weird.  Feels like a tendon or ligament but not the plantar fascii… something slightly more inside.  Didn't bother me while running, so hopefully nothing.  Inside of my left knee too but also fine as long as I don't side load it.  

2021 GOALS PROGRESS UPDATE:

1. 10,000 pushups:  656 so far.  Hit the bench press yesterday for the first time in a while and capped it off with 60 push ups... feel it in my shoulders today.

2. 7500 pulls ups:  460 so far.  I m on pace now for 8837.  Pull ups are becoming easier.  I did 18 straight today.  I'm becoming a beast...  as I lose weight they should only get easier.

3. 26 Hours on the Bike:  3 biking Mondays... getting slightly ahead of pace with an extra 3 minutes a ride.  

4. 2021 miles:  152.73 miles... 47 miles ahead of pace

No comments:

Post a Comment