Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Early to rise = extra miles

I was rudely awoken this morning by a couple of snuggling kiddos, that chased me out of my bed at 4:50 this morning (as opposed to my normal 5:15).  I took advantage of this time windfall by logging an easy 9 miles over 1:18:41 for a 8:45 pace (6.8 mph).  2 episodes of Cobra Kai later plus some podcasting I was feeling great and still had plenty of time to spare to get my shit together and get to work.

Today's 9 was a bit harder than 6.8 mph normally feels so I must still be recovering from my 15 on Sunday...  though it wasn't a big deal, but let's just say that I had time for 10 but settled for 9.  

If I can get 4 more 9's in, I'd hit my first 60 mile week.  I'm definitely tempted but we'll have to see how things go.  

Trying not to get greedy but I'm really feeling exceptional these days.  Nary a niggle to note.




No comments:

Post a Comment