Friday, January 21, 2022

Day 18!

 Felt good again today after yesterdays workout.  Another 7 miles at 8:22 average pace.  Varied the grade between 0, 1, 2, and 3% every .25 miles and wound up with 600+ feet of elevation when all was said and done.  Easy overall effort and I feel encouraged about how my body is holding up as I build fitness.

The only thing I need to improve on is getting my ass going a bit earlier in the morning.  I've been waking up at 5:10 but starting my workout at 6:15 which winds up either squeezing me for time and limiting the amount of miles I can fit in.  Just a winter motivation issue causing me to mill around a little to much.  

Another 50 push ups this morning has me at 1000 for the year (and on pace for 17380).  Last year I did just enough to hit my 10000 goal so this year I'm trying to be more consistent about how frequently I do them instead of fixating on the overall number.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment