Monday, February 14, 2022

6 straight weeks (42 days)

 6th straight week of running everyday.   Last week was a down week... I ran mostly easy and only 50.83 miles (down from 60 the week before).  This week, I'm going after 60 again and hopefully at least a little of that will be on the road.  

My plan right now is to keep the streak alive through my birthday, and possible February.  Then take a day or two off, slightly drop the mileage, transition of the roads, and up the intensity. 

For now I'm holding up but I'm also tired.  I haven't been doing my pushups and pull ups and lack the motivation.  My motivation still remains for the running part and I'm starting to feel really fit (besides the fatigue).  Winter is probably the biggest factor... once I can get some fresh warmer air and sun I think it'll all come together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment